Code of Conduct
Scuola di Sofia Italian School Code of Conduct for face to face classes and Guidelines for Online Classes
Face to Face classes
- Children need to arrive at class on time and equipped with the necessary resources (workbooks, pencil cases with pencils, glues)
- Extra workbooks can be purchased from the class teacher. The cost is £1 each.
- Children need to be respectful of school’s resources, not limited to tables & chairs, whiteboards, laptops, stationery. Parents will be asked to respond for their children’s misbehaviour and damage to said resources and, if applicable, the school reserves the right to apply fines for loss or damage of said resources.
- Children need to be respectful of the school’s venues and its rooms, not limited to classrooms, toilets, kitchens and outdoor areas. Parents will be asked to respond for their children’s misbehaviour and damage to school’s spaces and, if applicable, the school reserves the right to apply fines for the damage of said spaces.
- Children who are repetitively disrupting the classes could be asked to leave and parents will be asked to collect them.
- For security purposes, parents will need to login using the child’s name.
- Please make sure the children are supervised at all times (on line safety).
- Children should sit in front of the camera and should not have any toys, pets, young siblings next to them which could distract the other children.
- For preschool classes only, children will be allowed to use some props, following the teacher’s advice.
- For preschool classes only, siblings will be allowed to attend together.
- Children should refrain from using the keyboard to mute/unmute themselves when this is not needed (no playing with keyboard), unless required by the teacher.
- Children should not use the writing tools to scribble on the virtual board as this creates disruptions to the enjoyment of the class.
- Children who are repetitively disrupting the classes could be asked to leave and parents will be contacted.